Retail Analytics Solutions Provider Company - EZlytix
Retail analytics gives executives the ability to focus on providing actionable insights related to sales, inventory, customers, and other important dimensions critical for the decision-making process.
Using data effectively, companies can make better decisions, run the business more smoothly and deliver improved customer service. Companies can leverage historical data trends to predict what products to promote, how to adjust the margins and A/B test their promotional programs.
Moreover, companies can use these analytical tools to create better snapshots of their target demographics. By correlating sales data, businesses can identify their ideal customers based on multiple categories such as age, preferences, buying patterns, location, and more. Also, companies can use the data to understand which channels are more profitable than others and which promotions have a better ROI.
Reduce Customer Churn, Increase Customer Margins and Streamline Operations.
- 360-degree view of your customers and business
- Real-time customer interaction
- Cannot measure and manage the KPIs.
- End-to-end integrated Managed Analytics Solution
- Easily access your data no matter where it’s from or where it lives – from legacy systems to custom applications to cloud applications.
- Integrate multiple online and offline data sources – including customer, merchandise and location data – for a comprehensive 360-degree view of your customers and business.
- Create and maintain complete customer profiles that will help you up-sell and cross-sell
Real-time customer interaction
- Enable analytically-driven dashboard, segmentation, and decision-making based on historical and current interactions through the use of advanced analytics.
- Leverage data to analyze each stage of the customer life cycle so you can deliver the right message to the right place at the right time, every time.
End-to-end integrated Managed Analytics Solution
- Build a customer-focused analytics solution that delivers accurate insights.
- Constantly enhance existing data by correlating with third-party and industry data to gain more insights. You can correlate this with your marketing and sales processes for continual improvements.
- Work faster and more efficiently with our Managed-Analytics-as-a-Service solution suite, backed by AWS.